Tuesday, March 18, 2008

When I was a young warthog

I remember when I was a kid I used to day dream about being on a room on top of a sea, with the waves all around me, and I was living alone.

I had a bed and no walls, and there were two machines - one that would give me any food I wanted (which at the time were pizza and rajma chawal) and the other any book I wanted.

For a while I remember debating if I should have two book machines - one for the serious books, and one for cartoons - or just one.

I dont remember when I stopped day dreaming about that particular thing...funny thing isolation.

Note to self at the age of 25 - this would be a terribly lonely existence!

I made an awesome rajma yesterday, I swear this one's as good as home - the consistency, the taste, it's freakin' perfect!

No comments: