Sunday, July 18, 2010

"Trippy"

Old big cloud about to dissolve, the men who stare at goats, well okay, but do the goats stare back?

Where's PETA when you need them? Maybe they will, you know, rise up to protect the right of the goats...the bar yesterday was selling Absinthe, this guy next to me claiming it would send you to Mars or something...nothing much came of it frankly. Miller Lite has had a more profound effect on me. Some girl talking about how she can tell the Starbucks in College Park from the Starbucks on campus, ha yeah right, gosh these people and their fine palates.

No time for a summer friend, no time for the love you sent, seasons change and so did I, you need not wonder why. That's the Guess Who. Jim Morrison could only aspire to the poetry in those lines. Indians bleeding on highways indeed. All the acid was wasted on that guy. Proof that stimulus alone is not enough, that guy, uff, Lizard King. He was looking revolution, talking stupid.

The truly remarkable thing is that the only "stimulus" I'm working on right now is a huge bowl of Haldiram's Bhel Puri. The cool thing about being grown up is that you can crap for dinner. Although I did cook a nice chicken curry for lunch. I wonder if Lemmy ever ate chicken curry. Matter of fact, I wonder if Lemmy eats.

Okay then, computer.

2 comments:

Miss P said...

I'm with you on Morrison :)

k said...

what about Lemmy?