Thursday, September 30, 2010

speck of dust in cosmic sand

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fermi_paradox

the first "habitable" planet has been discovered, suggesting their existence is more likely than previously believed.

but what is the distribution we are sampling from?

it seems odd, this fascination for finding other planets. I've said this before, but there is something extremely sad, extremely lonely and somewhat beautiful in the idea of humans being alone. Something tells me we are the only real "pieces" of life existing...what a terrible plan!

It's raining outside thus the slight melancholy. Time to push off to college the writing up of the prospectus has begun...and the day has just begun, in the temple of the king.

"Try again... must get through
Hear me now...
For I've very little time

Not much time... hear my call
Please get through... I am here..."

No comments: