Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Dirty Rotten Cheap and Free

"Hey, do you think we could watch a movie sometime?"

"Sure, when?"

"Maybe Saturday?"

"Okay"

"How about my place?"

"Alright, should we do dinner?"

"Hmmm...lets just order pizza"

"Okay, see you then; but which movie"

"The Johnny Depp one"

"Done"

***

"Hey!"

"Hey!"

(effusive hug)

"I got some wine, thought why not"

"Okay..."

"I mean, we're ordering food so I thought I could make up with this"

***

*rustle*

"Your hand's on my thigh"

"I know...sorry..."

***

"Wine's over"

"Ya.."

"Whoa"

"What?"

"Lets not...I mean...what..."

"You think too much"

"No, look, I didn't mean..."

***

"What are we doing?"

"What do you think we are doing, Sherlock?"

"I should call my folks"

"What??"

"Tell them I'll be late"

"Where's the damn phone?"

....

(adapted from a conversation overheard on the J-4 from College Park to Bethesda, Maryland)

No comments: