Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Oh my god

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxS83nO90wE&feature=user

Heaven help us, who does Ricky Ponting think he is?

Incidentally has anyone noticed the way Australians take catches? They have this thing of taking the ball and tend throwing it up in the air as soon as possible, Clarke is doing the same thing after he grounded the catch, I mean....WHAT THE....if this is not cheating I have no idea what to call it.

This is why I'd stopped watching cricket...

Ugh. I hate how the sport I once loved has become so ugly. I hate the Australians for doing this. I do not have much love either for the Indian Board throwing its weight around threatening to cancel the tour.

Ponting went on to say that canceling the tour for a "little thing" is a "bit extreme". He's not very bright.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ease-up captain twistypants. almost everyone throws the ball in the air or rolls it along the ground.except for maybe a few indians who are shocked to find they've actually managed to hold on to the ball.as long as the ball is in control before they throw the ball in the air, it's perfectly legal.of course if you do a gibbs and try throwing the ball before you catch it properly and end up dropping it, that's stupid, though not illegal.
ponting saying that cancelling the tour is extreme is abt the only bright thing he's said in some time. i wrote a long blog post last night but unfortunately ended up erasing it before i could hit post...

k said...

ha ha

my first comment!

minor quibble - i was referring to ponting calling all this racism stuff a little thing