Saturday, December 20, 2008

sleep the sleep of the dead

9 and a half hours of sleep last night after a very very long time

such is bliss.

ooh, and yesterday, a walk in the rain with the immovable force. he looked so...ordinary...and *gasp* shy! like me, avoiding the potluck.

people, people. i have an important announcement to make: Testament's "Return to Serenity" is the most peaceful song any heavy metal outfit ever wrote. In fact, it's probably one of the most peaceful songs ever...take a listen at that chorus, it's like a prayer not a song. Why they went all heavy and almost death metal later on is a mystery.

But that song, I tell you. Wow.

"And I'm so alone
My head's my home, I return
to Serenity
So alone (so alone)
And I
And I
I return
to Serenity"

anybody care to read my paper on coal mines and electric utilities?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

sleep truly is bliss. not so sure about walks in the rain with men, but hey whatever rings your bells.

so is the paper up online?

k said...

ha no not as yet

that will take a while - at least 6 months i guess before a draft version can come out

but the basic story i want to tell i can email...